TO MY FAMILY & FRIENDS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE ANGEL
TO MY FRIEND ALEX HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM SEAN
TO MR. K MY FELLOW RANGER FAN, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM ALEX
TO KAT HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BRENDAN
TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU. WHAT BETTER DAY TO SAY SOMETHING NICE! IT COULD BE YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, AUNT, FRIEND, GRANDMOTHER, TEACHER. WISH THEM A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THEM. (ONLY FIRST NAMES AND INITIALS PLEASE.)
I made this for my dog Applejack You can make one two here using this software. I will host them on the blog!
Here are the steps
1 Make a Valentines Folder on Desktop
3 Find at least 4 photos you want to you save them to your desktop ( do not use thumbnails, click on fully loaded version of the photo.
4 Drag and drop photos to folder on Desk Top
5. Go to link on blog and add photos to Gif maker
Then hit make the Gif
Download Gif to your computer on your desktop and I will be able to pick it up and host on our blog!
ok lets Kahoot
What is a circuit made of…..
1. First you need a power source that produces an electron flow (electricity)
- Then you need a path for these electrons to travel on/ The Electron flow is called the current.
- Then you need a Load. The electrons flow into the load to power it. A load is whatever is powered by the electrons like a light or a TV.
- Finally you need a switch to turn the circuit on and off. A circuit must be closed to work.
Let’s watch the Movie on Electric Circuits and compare what we have learned so far.
Part 2 lets use pencils to connect our Makey Makey . First you have to color in our paper with with Pencil (graphite) to the edge of the paper. Make sure no empty spaces. then attach your Makey Makey to the paper and choose a site to show.
Questions: If the Makey Makey works what does that tell you about graphite (pencil lead) and electricity?
We will break into groups and see how this works.