Short film On MLK’s Childhood
Watch the Film and write a paragraph about the film. Consider the following questions when writing your piece:
1. Where did MLK grow up?
2. What did his father do for a job?
3. What was life like in the Southern States in the U. S. when Martin was a boy 1929 -1935 ?
4. What does prejudice mean?
5. What does segregation mean?
6. What are people’s civil rights?
7. How did Martin feel when at age six he had to stop seeing his best friend because he was white?
8. How did Martin see himself in relation to white people, did he feel equal
9. What roll did the church play in Martin’s self-esteem?