Watch the Film and write a paragraph about the film. Consider the following questions when writing your piece:
1. Where did MLK grow up?
2. What did his father do for a job?
3. What was life like in the Southern States in the U. S. when Martin was a boy 1929 -1935 ?
4. What does prejudice mean?
5. What does segregation mean?
6. What are people’s civil rights?
7. How did Martin feel when at age six he had to stop seeing his best friend because he was white?
8. How did Martin see himself in relation to white people, did he feel equal
9. What roll did the church play in Martin’s self-esteem?
Dashay Scott with Story # 1 A Very Special Christmas in New Brighton.”
Prince with Story # 4 ” Santa and the Motorcycle Gang”
Tony Olivio with Story 6 “A trip to Rockefeller Center”
Melvin Tamba with ” How-weird the Reindeer”
Khalil Thorton ( who submitted 3 entries with ” Lucas the Snowman ”
Malikhai Horne with # 19 “Sad Christmas in Baltimore”