ThanksGiving Writing Contest
- Entries may include, short stories about the first Thanksgiving, present day thanksgiving, or essays on what you are thankful for in your own life, and topic related poems.
- There will be 6 prizes given out for the best written pieces. First prize is $10 dollar gift certificate card from Toys-R-Us. There will be 5 runner up prizes consisting of $5 dollar gift certificates cards from Toys-R-Us.
- Stories can be fiction or non-fiction.
- Submit to Ms.Broderick no later than November 20th contest Entries will be blogged here by number and voted on
- Contest will be voted on by students, staff and teachers.
- Deadline is November 20th . Good luck!
Teachers Click on the Picture to download NWREL 6+1 Trait Writing Scoring Guide to. Use as a guide with students to gauge when a piece is ready for Submission.