Ms. Breeland – Cook’s Class
Welcome to room 311. This is very important year for you some of you will be moving on this year. That is right in 9 months some of you will be practicing for graduation. I have one piece of advice. Don’t waste your year. What I mean by that is, this is a very precious year, this is the year you will prepare to go on to Junior High school, or perhaps for some of you into a least restrictive environment. So take yourself seriously.
Some housekeeping issues now. The first thing you must do is come in the room and wait on the wall for directions of what we will be doing that day. You will be assigned a computer. This is where you sit unless otherwise directed. We will begin this year by taking a look at 9/11. I see you only once a week and I sincerely hope that changes.
______________________________________________________Now Tell me something about your self by answering in full sentences the following questions.
1. What is your favorite subject in school, besides gym or computers. I am looking for what you are interested in.
2. What is your best personality trait? Are you hardworking, honest, a good friend, loyal, kind to others?
3. Tell me something I should know about you?
5. What is your favorite thing to do at home?
6. What book did you read this summer?
7. What is your favorite book of all time?