Ms. Ippolito’s Class Welcome
Welcome to room 311. This year we will learn many things in this classroom. I have not worked with many of you before. Here is part of our routine. When you enter enter quietly. Wait on the wall by the closet to be seated. You will be assigned a computer. This year we will learn many different things. We will start by finding out some things about you. Answer the following questions?
Tell me something about yourself by answering in full sentences the following questions.
1. What is your favorite subject in school, besides gym or computers. I am looking for what you are interested in.
2. What is your best personality trait? Are you hardworking, honest, a good friend, brave, loyal, kind to others?
3. Tell me something I should know about you?
5. What is your favorite thing to do at home?
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. What is your favorite book?