Makey Makey Classic works through opening and closing circuits, just like any other button. Instead of the circuit being closed underneath your keyboard, the circuit is closed through the conductive objects you connect with alligator clips like your hand or your lunch or some tinfoil.
One of the things we know about Circuits is that in order to create a circuit that works must be closed. On a computer the circuit is closed through buttons like buttons/letters/numbers on your keyboard or your mouse or space bar. Today lets take a look at how the Makey Makey is set up.
Lets review the things you need for a circuit.
the ability for the electron flow to flow back into the power source.
And finally a Switch. In a Makey Makey you are the switch.
TO MY FAMILY & FRIENDS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE ANGEL
TO MY FRIEND ALEX HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM SEAN
TO MR. K MY FELLOW RANGER FAN, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM ALEX
TO KAT HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BRENDAN
To Ms. Mona Love Doval
To Ms. Kelley Love Jayden
To Ms. Kelley, Kat and Faith From Steven
To Ms. Kelley Love Uriel
Greeting from Ms.Cramer Class
To Ms. Creamer Love Faith
TO MS. CREAMER LOVE AIDEN
TO MOM LOVE JAEVION
TO MS. CREAMER, MS. GAB, MS. IDA AND MS. SARA
TO MS. CREAMER FROM BRADLEY
TO MOM FROM THYRA
Happy Valentines To Ms. Gab From Dashawn
To Haley From Eric
Tymer Happy Valentines Day Mom
To Mom Love Tykisha
To Mom Love Jacob
To Mom and Step Dad Love Jayden
TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU. WHAT BETTER DAY TO SAY SOMETHING NICE! IT COULD BE YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, AUNT, FRIEND, GRANDMOTHER, TEACHER. WISH THEM A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THEM. (ONLY FIRST NAMES AND INITIALS PLEASE.)
I made this for my dog Applejack You can make one two here using this software. I will host them on the blog!
Here are the steps
1 Make a Valentines Folder on Desktop
3 Find at least 4 photos you want to you save them to your desktop ( do not use thumbnails, click on fully loaded version of the photo.
4 Drag and drop photos to folder on Desk Top
5. Go to link on blog and add photos to Gif maker
Then hit make the Gif
Download Gif to your computer on your desktop and I will be able to pick it up and host on our blog!
- Electrons are negatively charged subatomic particles of energy
- Current is a steady electron flow
- Static electricity is naturally occurring electron flow; examples of this are lighting or when you get a shock from friction
- Lighting and all Static electricity is not useful because all the energy is released at once
- A good conductor allows electricity to travel through it like metal and water. We use metal in wires because of this
- A good insulator does not allow electricity to flow through it, like rubber,plastic glass and ceramics
- All circuits need electron flow, power source, conductor, load, switch
- all circuits must be closed to work
- a Switch opens and closes the circuit.
- A load is the device that uses the electricity
ok lets Kahoot