A milestone to say the least, Since most of our time in school is spent when we are logged in and our visits do not count. A 100,000 hits is a lot. We are averaging about 500 hits on the weekends and 1000 hits a day. So people are reading what we are doing here, People are watching our movies and listening to our podcasts. I get comments all week long from all over the world telling me what a great resource this site is.
So be proud of what you have accomplished here. This is your blog and you do great work here.
- Entries may include, short stories about the first Thanksgiving, present day thanksgiving, or essays on what you are thankful for in your own life, and topic related poems.
- There will be 6 prizes given out for the best written pieces. First prize is $10 dollar gift certificate card from Toys-R-Us. There will be 5 runner up prizes consisting of $5 dollar gift certificates cards from Toys-R-Us.
- Stories can be fiction or non-fiction.
- Submit to Ms.Broderick no later than November 20th contest Entries will be blogged here by number and voted on
- Contest will be voted on by students, staff and teachers.
- Deadline is November 20th . Good luck!
Teachers Click on the Picture to download NWREL 6+1 Trait Writing Scoring Guide to. Use as a guide with students to gauge when a piece is ready for Submission.